Is your district struggling with completing the Technology
Readiness Tool or having trouble assessing the results?
Let the Technology Assistance Group of Hamilton County ESC
Our knowledgeable staff can assist in the following:
- Complete a comprehensive network assessment that
can provide an infrastructure analysis and an audit of all on-site technology.
- Provide consultation on how to update and
prepare network infrastructure for the online testing specifications.
- Create an embedded coaching plan to integrate
technology into classroom instruction that focuses on modifying teaching
strategies, not just preparing for online testing.
- Provide on-site technology trainings for
teachers on how to use current technology tools as well as how to maximize
- Implement a technology skills preparation and
strategizing workshop using our TestReady site to incorporate into classroom
- Provide consultation on implementing the lab,
classroom or 1:1 testing model using MCOECN guidelines.
- Provide assistance in collecting and evaluating
online resources, as well as providing support in online assessment creation.
For more information about any of these services or help
getting started, contact the Technology Assistance Group.
Renita Heideman - Director - (513) 674-4312